TB Fireball Toffee Cheesecake Recipe
We are taking traditional cheesecake to the next level with this easy, delicious creation!
This fancy treat is one to be enjoyed by all. Who doesn’t love an extra layer of delicious on top of already yummy traditional cheesecake?! And to make this dessert even more attractive, it’s easy and quick to make. If, you’re in the mood for something rich, sweet & spicy, this is a must try for you.
The best type of cheesecake incorporates a variety of flavors and a lot of layers; cue in Two Brothers Chocolate & Two Brothers Toffee! Our Fireball toffee candy has a hard-caramel center with nuts roasted in Makers Mark Whisky, coated in rich caramel gold chocolate and coated again with nuts, cinnamon and sugar. The multitude of flavor and consistency of our toffee makes it the perfect candy for topping your cheesecake.
You can follow these simple steps to make your own at-home no-bake cheesecake. If you’re on the run, you can also buy a pre-made cheesecake and simply follow the topping instructions. Within a few minutes you’ll have a rich, creamy cheesecake topped with melted chocolate and the world’s best toffee!
This recipe will make 2 cheesecakes.
No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe:
- 1 ¼ cup heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- Three 8oz blocks full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Make the Filling:
- Use a hand or stand mixer to whip the cold heavy cream on medium-high speed for about 4-5 minutes. Set this aside.
- Using a hand mixer or stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, sour cream, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Beat for 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed until all ingredients are combined and smooth. If there are still any lumps of cream cheese, keep beating until smooth.
- Use a mixer on low speed or a rubber spatula to fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling. Mix until fully combined. Combine slowly to avoid deflating all the air in the whipped cream.
- Unpackage your pre-made graham cracker crust. Add filling into the crust and smooth down the top.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours. For best results, chill 12-24 hours before serving. The cheesecake can stay refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Chocolate & Toffee Cheesecake Topping (per 1 cheesecake):
- 5-6 pieces of Fireball Toffee
- ½ cup of Two Brothers Chocolate Caramel Gold
Chop the toffee into small crumbles. Melt chocolate in the microwave, stopping every 30 second to stir (make sure not to burn it!). Once the chocolate is a creamy consistency, pour it directly onto the cheesecake. Generously add the toffee crumbles to the top of the cheesecake.
Make sure you make more than one, because this will get snatched up quickly!
Check out other blogs
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Don’t miss our news!
GET YOURS BEFORE THEY’RE ALL GONE
Our small batch artisan toffee combines traditional confectionery ingredients with an unexpected twist of modern, unique flavours for a reimagined taste that’ll leave you wanting more.SEE ALL PRODUCTS