Gluten Free Brownies -Two Brothers Toffee
Gluten Free Brownies has Never Tasted So Good!
Prep Time: 20 minutes | Cook Time: 20 minutes | Total Time: 60 minutes | Yield: 12 brownies
Brownies are a go-to treat anytime of the year. But we’ve found it tricky to make the perfect gluten free brownie, until now! After a lot of trial and error, we promise this gluten free treat will not have you feeling like you’re deprived of a “real” brownie.
The absolute best base for your gluten free brownie is Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Cake Mix. Chocolate cake? YES! The top secret hack is that the cake mix is actually the same product as the brownie mix, but for much less money (shhhhhh, don’t spill the tea!). Using the cake mix, with the brownie mix directions, will make a batch of moist, rich, GF brownies that do not taste gluten free at all!
We’ve modified the recipe just a bit to make it a home run. And, since I always eat “the corners” we found a solution for every brownie to be “a corner” brownie; instead of using a brownie pan, bake your brownies in a cupcake tray! The final modification is (of course!) adding Two Brothers Toffee into the mix. We love chocolate mixed with a fruity taste, so we chose to use our Whitecran Two Brothers Toffee, incorporating dried cranberries and white chocolate into the plain chocolate brownie mix. The tiny bits of toffee in each bite add flavor and texture to the brownie, making this a unique twist to a traditional treat!
GF Brownie Ingredients:
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 170g butter flavored coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 100g TB Dark Chocolate (70% cacao)
- 1 tsp instant espresso coffee
- 4 pieces TB Whitecran Toffee
Creating the brownie mix:
- Place entire bag of Bob’s Red Mill Chocolate Cake Mix into mixing bow
- Whip egg in separate bowl and mix in vanilla extract
- Melt coconut oil/butter on low power in the microwave until fully melted
- Pour coconut oil/butter into mix
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave on low mixing every 30 seconds (be sure not to burn)
- Add chocolate into mix
- Add instant espresso coffee into the mix
- Mix all ingredients using mixer or hand mixer on medium until fully combined
- Crush 4 pieces of TB Whitecran Toffee into small bits (any flavour of toffee will taste great!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Scoop brownie mix into cupcake tray filling each mold ¾ of the way full
- Sprinkle each brownie with crushed TB Toffee bits
- Top with sea salt flakes (optional)
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool before serving
For a little extra boost, add a piece of TB Toffee to the top of each brownie and serve with vanilla ice cream. This treat is guaranteed to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Check out other blogs
Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies Taking chocolate chip cookies to a whole new level! Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time:...Read more
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Don’t miss our news!
GET YOURS BEFORE THEY’RE ALL GONE
Our small batch artisan toffee combines traditional confectionery ingredients with an unexpected twist of modern, unique flavours for a reimagined taste that’ll leave you wanting more.SEE ALL PRODUCTS